* the state/stage of gareth - a place where i used to document my life 'n times, theories 'n heresies, learnings 'n failings. it's still here, mainly just as archive, but once in a while i may post some things. for more up to date news, rather follow me on twitter at @MrBeyers * __the state of gareth__: Otto Gareth Beyers

Monday, 21 August 2006

Otto Gareth Beyers

no, it's not blue steel.

Hello all.
I am Gareth,
A 27 year old, Ultimate-playing, self-discovering, wishful thinking South African currently getting a feel for the capital city of Canberra, Australia-land.

According to Myers Briggs, I am an ENTP. Two years ago I was an INTP.
According to people close to me, I am personable, optimistic, confident and ‘deep’.
Though I enjoy intellectual pursuits, I am action biased and chose orthopraxy over orthodoxy. I relish diversity, avoid conflict and appreciate creative thinking. Journaling and poetry help me in my self awareness, and sport (especially Ultimate Frisbee) keeps me grounded and healthy. I have a creative side that appreciate art, words and aesthetics.

Is that enough info for you?

Some of my random interests include: Ultimate frisbee; art films; theology&philosophy; rethinking church; interesting people; outdoors; live music; dancing; chats at coffee houses; strongbad emails; terry pratchett's humour; good food& wine; bloglines …

And finally, a line that I try to live by is:
“Your greatest difference from me is your greatest gift to me”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great, I'm also an ENTP. Once tested INTP, but that was just after a relationship breakup, for the rest, I test ENTP time and again.

the life and times, learnings and failings, theories and heresies of gareth b