* the state/stage of gareth - a place where i used to document my life 'n times, theories 'n heresies, learnings 'n failings. it's still here, mainly just as archive, but once in a while i may post some things. for more up to date news, rather follow me on twitter at @MrBeyers * __the state of gareth__: can we fix you?

Wednesday, 11 July 2007

can we fix you?

Hmmm…
“attempts to fix gays are psychologically harmful”

The ‘homosexuality debate’ isn’t really one of the battles I’m called to fight just yet. Since getting all excited about it a few years ago, and estranging some friends with my views, I’ve let others pursue the inclusion fight. The fact that the Presbyterian Church in SA isn’t even talking about it allows for some relaxing too.
However, I do try keep abreast of theology, news and views. THIS NEWS from Adam is rather interesting. Be sure to follow the comments too - pomomusings is known to have some volatile dissenters (to whom Adam, to his credit, is graciously hospitable to). Very interesting.

No comments:

the life and times, learnings and failings, theories and heresies of gareth b