* the state/stage of gareth - a place where i used to document my life 'n times, theories 'n heresies, learnings 'n failings. it's still here, mainly just as archive, but once in a while i may post some things. for more up to date news, rather follow me on twitter at @MrBeyers * __the state of gareth__: new job

Tuesday, 05 February 2008

new job

Hello. This is me. I’ve been a bit quiet because… I’m at a new job! I finished up my contract with the SACC in style last week – completing a 40 page narrative report on the Child Rights Symposium that we held in last year. I’m hoping the report will be put up on the SACC website soon, as it is a great resource document. This month sees me helping out a friend with the Design Indaba Expo here in CT, before I move on to CPE studies at Groote Schuur Hospital in March. The Design Indaba is a really high profile conference and exhibition, and I’m excited about this insight into the SA design scene. So, things will get manic here this month, I’ll see if and when I’m able to put some thoughts up here to share with you. I’ll also look for links to some of the inspiring art and design that emerges from this Expo.

No comments:

the life and times, learnings and failings, theories and heresies of gareth b