* the state/stage of gareth - a place where i used to document my life 'n times, theories 'n heresies, learnings 'n failings. it's still here, mainly just as archive, but once in a while i may post some things. for more up to date news, rather follow me on twitter at @MrBeyers * __the state of gareth__: moving out...

Thursday, 17 May 2007

moving out...

the pics say it all... people are moving out and away. It's rather sad to be in a house that is all boxes. Eliz and Sarah's rooms are almost all empty. Desks are gone, bookshelves empty and (worst of all) the contents of the fridge are downright depressing. I guess it is that time of year though... goodbyes and new beginnings. Although i wish i were home tomorrow, i also wish i weren't leaving. Get your head around that one. I'll miss the student life, the friends I've made, cycling through the leafy 'burbs, Ultimate... etc. I guess i just don't like transitional times and spaces.

No comments:

the life and times, learnings and failings, theories and heresies of gareth b