* the state/stage of gareth - a place where i used to document my life 'n times, theories 'n heresies, learnings 'n failings. it's still here, mainly just as archive, but once in a while i may post some things. for more up to date news, rather follow me on twitter at @MrBeyers * __the state of gareth__: I heart Midterms!

Tuesday, 31 October 2006

I heart Midterms!

I'm back from Wilmington. Reading week was great!

I got the work done that was needed (a paper and a sermon for yesterday), walked on the beach, rested, and then played: sand castles, shrimps and beer, throwing frisbee in the water.
Had great funny conversations with Sarah's gran, mom and uncle richard - thanks!

We also went out 'Booty-dancing' on Friday night in Wilmington. Funness! It is different to the rave dance style, but my fellow female students are helping me out. Think of the hip moves you see on MTV. Rather scandalous at times, but i'm learning. Still enjoy dance music more though!


Aqua Ultimate!

2 comments:

Gareth said...

testing...
for some reason i can't comment on any other blogs. and my own? please work

Whitney said...

hey g, can i get my tin of ricoffy today? i have a meeting at 7, but can come before or after that. just give me a call (404.944.7750) and let me know what works for ya. THANK YOU!

the life and times, learnings and failings, theories and heresies of gareth b