* the state/stage of gareth - a place where i used to document my life 'n times, theories 'n heresies, learnings 'n failings. it's still here, mainly just as archive, but once in a while i may post some things. for more up to date news, rather follow me on twitter at @MrBeyers * __the state of gareth__: sports

Friday, 06 October 2006

sports

5 parts competitive for a Gareth? (see previous post)


Well, I am dominating on the American Football field ;) We played today - the touch version - and I scored two touchowns with my gazelle like jumping skill and big hands. My nickname (at least for Jeff) is the African Stallion. haha!


I went to a Ice Hockey game tonight. Elizabeth got me a ticket for my bday. It was fun. We sat way up high in the arena, and everyone got a free Altanta Thrashers scarf. They lost in a penalty shootout but it was still good. Very fast.

This weekend i'm going down to Auburn Uni for a football game against Arkansas - where Eliz&Sarah are from. Now THAT should be an experience. I supprt Auburn, and have a ticket for the student section. Their varsity stadium seats 83,000 peeps. It is a BIG thing down here.

NEWSFLASH: Well, i went, but Auburn LOST! they were rated number 2 in the country, but lost. it was a big dissapointment. Jeremy, Sarah and Elizabeth were happy that there team won. I will still support the Aubur tigers though!

The experience was great, 87,451 people, mostly in orange. Me too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gareth,
the stadium seats 87,000+ people. You're going to love it. And you are a gazelle.

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

whos their defenive coordinator

the life and times, learnings and failings, theories and heresies of gareth b