* the state/stage of gareth - a place where i used to document my life 'n times, theories 'n heresies, learnings 'n failings. it's still here, mainly just as archive, but once in a while i may post some things. for more up to date news, rather follow me on twitter at @MrBeyers * __the state of gareth__: raining

Tuesday, 17 October 2006

raining

Hey. Sorry i haven't posted for a while. I've been playing frisbee and sick. I spent today in bed reading. It's raining outside. I've just had a cup of jasmine green tea. I waited too long and it was cold. Now to get back to reading. I have a meeting with my advisor tomorrow about my thesis. It is still raining.

There have been some positives in between all the short sentences though:
I researched some cool monk-ish places that i would like to visit for Christmas. Do a retreat kind of thing.
I also had a cool revelation thing about why i haven't been too keen on Jesus lately. I'll put it up soon.
And my frisbee team won both its games on Saturday. We are now 2nd last in the league!


Happy Bday to Bron (yesterday) and Mom (today) - have a great day, hope it isn't raining!

No comments:

the life and times, learnings and failings, theories and heresies of gareth b