* the state/stage of gareth - a place where i used to document my life 'n times, theories 'n heresies, learnings 'n failings. it's still here, mainly just as archive, but once in a while i may post some things. for more up to date news, rather follow me on twitter at @MrBeyers * __the state of gareth__: .... breathe ....

Tuesday, 06 March 2007

.... breathe ....

I'm hanging in there. Have to remind myself to come up for air now and then.

I have 61 out of the 50 pages i need for my thesis. I can't relax just yet. Quantity doesn't guarantee quality.

I'll resurface on blogspot in a while. For now... back to the grindstone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

um. if you have 61 out of 50 pages, wouldn't that make you done?

Anonymous said...

:) he he, that's exactly what I was going to ask! I like the "um."

Anonymous said...

Oh, and good luck! I'm quite sure your work is full of quality, if not quantity yet...

Gareth said...

We-ell you see, there are still some pieces i have to add, and some to take out, and just general touching up to do. But at least i know that i will finish the thing. (which may not be the other Sarah's view of her thesis at the mo)

Sarah - did you cycle with Adam today? Hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks Gwen, I've got the quantity, and your well wishes will help the quality. I guess you know all about size restrictions and things. Hope the LandbouWeekblad is going well. ;)

Anonymous said...

dude - that pic is awesome! how'd you do it?

Gareth said...

well, it was late at night, after Improv actually. The sky was reddish and i left the exposure on for a while. And.. tadaa - cool pic no.1!

(if you'd come to Improv you would know all about it ;) )

the life and times, learnings and failings, theories and heresies of gareth b