* the state/stage of gareth - a place where i used to document my life 'n times, theories 'n heresies, learnings 'n failings. it's still here, mainly just as archive, but once in a while i may post some things. for more up to date news, rather follow me on twitter at @MrBeyers * __the state of gareth__: cricket or frisbee?

Saturday, 24 March 2007

cricket or frisbee?

YES! I found a place that is showing the World Cup Cricket! It's a neat little pub in Little5. Just in time for the crucial SA- Australia game tomorrow morning! There are two problems though:
1. Spring league Ultimate is starting this week, and i have games tomorrow at 10:00 and 11:30. Urgh - cricket or frisbee? Tough one!
2. If I decide to go watch SA get some revenge over the Aussies, I can't go alone. I'm not sure if my friends here love me enough to spend 6 hours watching a strange game. Any takers, wonderful Atlanta people? I'll explain the rules, i promise!

Anyways, at least i now have a place to watch. Reading a live scorecard on the internet just doesn't conjure up the same excitement.

No comments:

the life and times, learnings and failings, theories and heresies of gareth b