* the state/stage of gareth - a place where i used to document my life 'n times, theories 'n heresies, learnings 'n failings. it's still here, mainly just as archive, but once in a while i may post some things. for more up to date news, rather follow me on twitter at @MrBeyers * __the state of gareth__: A to the T to the L (again)

Thursday, 05 April 2007

A to the T to the L (again)

Hey, hey...
Been watching the cricket? SA beat Irealand yesterday, and should beat Bangladesh tomorrow. Come on the Bokke!

I've been keeping my word about exploring the city some more. I've been to Virginia Highlands and Little Five lately. Visited Ikea and Atlantic Station, and just had a beer at The Local. Working on my thesis has shown me the insides of one too many Starbucks though! I drove (all by myself) to Target and bought some toothpaste and a webcam. So... anyone on Skype, now we can talk face to screen! It's awesome trying to drive on the wrong side of the road, and I get a kick out of knowing my way around town.
I've also been documenting the whole experience. As an almost-architect student, there are some really nice big shiny buildings in Atlanta. Wealthy city = big nice shiny buildings. My photo collection is growing daily:

No comments:

the life and times, learnings and failings, theories and heresies of gareth b