disc diving
Ariel and I had a bit of fun on Clifton beach on Sunday afternoon throwing our bodies after a piece of plastic:
Thanks to Whitney and Sarah of Team Afrika for the pics.
(click image to enlarge and experience full awesomeness of aerial manoeuvres by us)
I tried a similar stunt during our league game last night. The only difference was that this time i wasn't landing in soft beach sand. Needless to say, I now have a pretty roastie to show for my efforts.










2 comments:
roastie? is that your word for bruise? funny!
Well kinda but not really. A bruise is still a bruise (all blue and sore) but a roastie is a scratch/graze that will scab. (with or without bruising). Gross.
Imagine falling of a bike and grazing your knee on the ground. now THAT's a roastie! Congrats~
(strange little comment from me ;) )
Post a Comment