* the state/stage of gareth - a place where i used to document my life 'n times, theories 'n heresies, learnings 'n failings. it's still here, mainly just as archive, but once in a while i may post some things. for more up to date news, rather follow me on twitter at @MrBeyers * __the state of gareth__: camera anyone??

Tuesday, 03 October 2006

camera anyone??

I really need to get a digital cam soon. I mean, it's fun typing and all, but it is more fun looking at pics. There are some great pics i could have added in this week, such as:

  • the TRAFFIC in midtown Atlanta at 2:30 AM on saturday when we were trying to get back from our night out dancing. TRAFFIC at 2 in the morning! Crazy.
  • the house up the road with a South African flag flying outside.
  • The ADT signs outside the houses here! Yay! in a wierd way it makes me feel at home!
  • Sarah and I after our chocolate/water/peanutbutter fight last night.
  • a pic of this HOT Tshirt i got from Karen in Huntsville. It says 'God bless america'! I took the sleeves off and play Ultimate in it.
  • pictures of the Football game i'm going to this weekend in Auburn. It is a university, and the stadium seats 80,000 people - and will be full.

Hopefully you have a good imagination, and can 'see' the pictures already.

Hey, Monday is my birthday, maybe someone can post me a camera? Dad? Mom? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving your blog my man..keep it up.
By the way, the banana cake from the other day was delicious.
I thoroughly enjoyed our chat on gmail the other day. Need to do it more.

Anonymous said...

Hey I forgot your birthday was coming...didnt get anything sent :-( Karen

the life and times, learnings and failings, theories and heresies of gareth b