My first class (for real now)
Today classes officially started! We had the 187th Convocation (opening service thingy) of Columbia TS with pomp, ceremony, academic dress and a nice meal. All the new students were introduced to the rest of the school and then we got down to work.
I have the BEST CLASS EVER! it is called Men in Ministry and we met today. There are 15 guys and a great prof. I have a paper to write for next week on "Real men! What it means to be male". We will look at spiritual, physical, emotional aspects of manhood through film, fiction and setwork books. We have snacks in class and end with a 2 day mountain RETREAT in Decmember!
I need to embellish a bit more, but just to say for now that i am thankful for this class, it will be very helpful for me personally, and working in a church where the mojority of people will be female.
I also played touch American Football, and mowed the lawn.










No comments:
Post a Comment