My room and house and some pictures for fun
I haven't got a digital camera (i'll have to do some budgetting to see if i can get one), so i borrowed Sarah's tonight. Here are a few pics of some stuff around the house. I'll get a pic of the house when it is day time.


My clothes book-shelf; Poster and flag on the wall; artwork in the house; diningroom table; frisbee in my room.
Classes are still going well, today was especially inspiring. After class I played a round of disc golf with some of the students. There is a made up course on the campus. Tomorrow i'm going to look for a hairdresser.
I've only paid for a hair cut twice in my life. That number will increase while i'm here. I may just borrow a shaver from a friend though. Haven't shaved in a while too. Going for the scruffy-african-bush look!











4 comments:
Waddup G-man.
Cool pics bru. You look like a true boerseun, I think you need to don a big ol' hat, some brown socks and brown pants and there you go! And I'm sure I saw an old South African flag sticking out there.. Ooooouuuu ryperd...
Anyways, just kidding of course, have a rocking day bud.
LuDogg
Oh yeah, u gotta change your link too man - my new blog is at www.pimpdogg.iblog.co.za
Sweeet.
Lu to the D
Hey this page looks cool. I will try to find you on MSN
Hey I got a blog!
Post a Comment