truth's last chance
Pilate asked Jesus 'what is truth?' and he got no answer. Who is able to say what is true or not? I was reminded on a comment on this blog that 'i am not God', so i am not able to. So who can? I have found some people who claim to have that power - the Wikipedia editors!
I'm a big fan of Wikipedia, but what happens to the entries that don't make the cut? That aren't 'true' enough? They get dumped! They are moved to the great big wikicememetry of the blogsphere. Luckily a few manage to survive and tell the tale. Here then are the Wikicemetry survivors: chilling out at the Wikipedia Knowledge Dump.
My favourite 'not true' entry is Kiwi!: (watch the YouTube here)
It's amazing what one will go to, to break the rules and pretend we can fly! According to the creator, the film has many similarites to the human condition. Do you believe him? The Wiki editors didn't. Off to the Wikidump with you!










1 comment:
You spend too much time on the internet.
Post a Comment