* the state/stage of gareth - a place where i used to document my life 'n times, theories 'n heresies, learnings 'n failings. it's still here, mainly just as archive, but once in a while i may post some things. for more up to date news, rather follow me on twitter at @MrBeyers * __the state of gareth__: groan

Wednesday, 10 January 2007

groan

Been caught up with a crazy sore throat and cough since I got back. The all-nighter-paper-writing frenzy didn't help matters, so I'm just taking it slow at the mo, trying to do reading for class and get some sleep. Haven't gotten around to blogging those NewMex diaries or the pics.
Groan.
But - my papers are done (for now) and I'm looking forward to migrating South for a while in a week and a half (yikes!). May also be going to Indiana this weekend to hang out with some fellow students at someones lakehouse. I asked if we can swim, but they said I'd freeze to death. Somehow here I don't think that is a figurative expression.
How's the sun-tanning in SA?

No comments:

the life and times, learnings and failings, theories and heresies of gareth b