* the state/stage of gareth - a place where i used to document my life 'n times, theories 'n heresies, learnings 'n failings. it's still here, mainly just as archive, but once in a while i may post some things. for more up to date news, rather follow me on twitter at @MrBeyers * __the state of gareth__: hello...

Friday, 05 January 2007

hello...

Hello!
I'm back after a wonderful trip to New Mexico.
It was a fantabulous time, and I am inspired in many ways after this trip.
The monkery was great - I really got into the Gregorian chant, did a bit of hiking, and met some cool peeps. Santa Fe is a great town, well worth exploring. Plenty of art galleries and old churches. Albuquerque was busy and full. The conference was challenging and refreshing, and again, the people I met were most interesting.
Having said all that, it was still good to touch down in Atlanta yesterday, to be 'home', to see my friends, and to get out of all that SNOW!
My next class starts on Monday, so in between writing a paper for it, i will put up some posts with more details on the last 3 weeks. I'm also going through my pics and looking for a forum to post them on so that you can see all the snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm - I knew there was as good of a chance of you writing a paper yesterday as there was you not having electricity in NM... maybe you can submit your blog to Chuck instead. haha

Gareth said...

good idea Mags... do you think Chuck will take the blogging media as 'the sermon of tomorrow'?

Electricity in NM? What? Where?
Solar panels and satellite dishes so the monks can surf the internet? Never!

the life and times, learnings and failings, theories and heresies of gareth b