indiana et al
A quick update:
Class: My liturgical theology class with Martha Moore-Keish is going really well - interesting readings, ideas and students. I realised i'm more liturgical than i thought!
Health:Elizabeth and I went to see Justin 'Dr Ducky' 'Smokin'-hot-husband' Glass last night for a check up. He is the husband of a fellow student, and says to visit him if we aren't feeling well. He said i must have had a double viral throat infection but that it was on its way out. So - it wasn't anything to be worried about, and i'm almost back to 100%!
Indiana: I'm going with Chris up to Bloomington, Indiana after class today to Kathy's lakehouse. We are going to meet some fellow students there (David, Bryan, Kathy, Maggie, Bekah and Amy) and have a relaxing Martin Luther King Jnr weekend by the lake. Should be good.
NM diaries: #2 and 3 (the monk and the conference) still to come - watch this space...










No comments:
Post a Comment