* the state/stage of gareth - a place where i used to document my life 'n times, theories 'n heresies, learnings 'n failings. it's still here, mainly just as archive, but once in a while i may post some things. for more up to date news, rather follow me on twitter at @MrBeyers * __the state of gareth__: he Gareth for you

Tuesday, 07 November 2006

he Gareth for you

I saw this church sign on Oak Island last week when we were at the beach. I had to take a picture. It is 100% real - give or take a few pixels!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

ha! this is brilliant. i love that you put it in the genre of "theology." i'm sure my theology class will at some point be discussing what Barth has to say about "Garethism." ;)

Gareth said...

Unfortunately I don't think this got to your (and my) buddy Karl B. He definitely should have said something about it - it is great theology, and enjoying real popularity in the sprawling metropolis of Oak Island, NC. It's only weakness, as I see it, is the bad grammar.

Anonymous said...

amazing.

the life and times, learnings and failings, theories and heresies of gareth b