men are back
This weekend's Men in Ministry manly mountain retreat was great! There was food, football, poker, hiking, sunsets, mountains, cigars, afternoon siestas, laughs, beer, friends and rest. I'm sure there were some other things that I've forgotten too. I learnt Texas hold'em poker, walked in a forest and built friendships. For some reason my nickname is now 'Happy'. I guess it's better than Nancy, Slappy or Squeaks. All in all, a wonderful break. Now back to the grind...
While you are there, you may want to actually explore his blog pomomusings - it is rather well known, especially in the emerging church/alt worship circles, and makes for good reading. He said there have been some South African hits on his site already. For even more reading, other bloggers on campus are his wife Sarah, and my friend Whitney. All worthwhile! Meet my friends!











2 comments:
hey g, thanks for the shout out yo! :) whit
yo whit!
it's a pleasure! i think your '3 things' blog is a great spiritual discipline actually. i'm trying to be more aware of God's movements in the world, and having to find 3 grace moments each day is a great way to do that.
Maybe i'll start a 3 things blog someday!
Post a Comment