* the state/stage of gareth - a place where i used to document my life 'n times, theories 'n heresies, learnings 'n failings. it's still here, mainly just as archive, but once in a while i may post some things. for more up to date news, rather follow me on twitter at @MrBeyers * __the state of gareth__: goodbye...

Sunday, 17 December 2006

goodbye...

Cheers; goodbye; totsiens; salani kahle; tschuss; auf wiedersehen; toodles...I'm off!
(well, for 2 weeks at least)
Goodbye then, hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a special New Years.

I've got my camera (bought it today!), still trying to pack, had an early Christmas celebration with my housemates, finished 2 of my papers for school, got loads of reading and a wanderlust spirit! New Mexico here I come!
I fly tomorrow for Albuquerque, New Mexico for a little adventure by myself. I'll be chilling with the monks of Christ in the Desert monastery for 10 days, then a bit of exploring in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, a conference with Richard Rohr to see 2007 in in style, and then i make my way back to Georgia for the January term.
So... until then, make friends with each other, socialise, chat etc - I'll get the blogging back up around Jan 4th. See you when I'm back!
Breathe and Smile
(ancient Christian meditation)

No comments:

the life and times, learnings and failings, theories and heresies of gareth b