Music!!!
YES! finally - some proper dance music!"Electronic dance music from South Africa and around the world."
DTB - (Derek The Bandit) is podcasting! I grew up listening to his "World of Dance" on 5fm, and i guess I owe my love of all things house/dance/electronic etc to him. Here hip-hop and booty dancing is all the rage, but there is still nothing better that real dance music (even though I get laughed at when i mention it). I've just downloaded his latest podcast (an hour long mix), and am dancing around the room gleefully! Hooray for our very own DTB!
More on music - just seen the Harris Tweed Tour details on the 5fm website. Have a look here, and make sure you see Cheri and the gang when they come to your part of the country. Looks like they are starting in CT and moving up the coast. Good-on-yer Tweedies!










4 comments:
I have some news for you. Besides DTB..you should also listen to our mates Anton Nathrass and Paul Bingham. They actually both stayed with us when they were in the UK. Really good guys. And Greg and Balt will also be on the weekly show. So the boys are on the way up...as expected.
You seem to be hanging around with the right peeps there Charlie! Make sure Balt and Greg have a gig when i come by in May or June again so i can show off these booty dancing moves ;)
I'll look out for your buddies too... thanks for popping bye!
G
No worries matey. I just got back from a whirlwind trip to SA. 4 days worth for a whole £50. So I jumped on that opportunity. Had a nice braai with the Midrand crew on the Sunday. Great to see everyone again.
I thought so - Margot emailed me and said something about seeing 'Charlie'. I assumed it was you, but thought it can't be because you are back in the UK. But it was! Hope it was a goo trip - 50 pounds is a steal!
I'm trying to organise a little visit home in Jan for 2 weeks - i'll see if that works out.
Post a Comment